The Sacred Camel Gardens’ Herd, along with the horses and other animals living here, provides a circumstance for people to reconnect with the non-human world in a sacred manner.
This is not a conventional animal park or a regular zoo where people go to look at animals in cages. Visiting here, in the fullest sense, requires something of you. Visitors are guided into a feeling-connection with the non-human realm of awareness and culture, potentially touching and shifting their own awareness to something new and richer, reconnecting the human with the importance of sacred culture, both human and non-human.
Lending your support to the Sacred Herd helps others to experience and benefit from this important learning. Help us share with others the sacred wisdom of the herd culture… a gift for humans to learn from and be served by.
Ways you can help:
- Link to this website.
- Share with friends, family and others.
2. Make a monthly financial donation
Monthly support is essential to providing a happy circumstance for the animals, and for those who visit or come on retreat. Your support allows us to provide a developing circumstance in which people can visit and deepen their understanding of the sacred nature of all non-humans.
Your monthly support pays for food, veterinary care, and maintaining the animals’ environments. You can donate by mail or online via PayPal:
Sacred Camel Gardens, 12040 Seigler Springs Road, Middletown, CA 95461, USA
3. Help fund one of our projects
Your donation of any size, by check, credit card or PayPal (see button below) will help fund one, or more, of these development projects.
- Creation of modern camping area for camping retreats = Total $15,000
- Road work to and within pastures (essential for good care, year round) = Total $12,000
- Two additional smaller enclosures for new mothers and calves = Total $10,000
- Caretaker’s residential cabin on-site alongside camel pasture = Total $25,000